Ok so she will be in one more week! I know I am behind in posting many sessions but I just had to take a few minutes last week to do some portraits of my little 5yr. old. I can't believe it was 5 yrs ago that I had a whirlwind of a pregnancy and it was on Nov. 18th that I was finally ending my month long stay in the hospital 1 1/2hrs away from my husband and 21mo. old. I had finally gotten to 36 weeks and the dr. had no clue what was going on but decided it was finally time for my 2lb. 11oz. miracle to make her appearance. And she was just so perfect! It was a rough first year with all the dr. appts. and such trying to figure out what was going on but since then she has done great and is such a joy to our family. As I sit here typing this I have tears streaming down my face just thinking about how she has blessed our family and we LOVE her so much! Ok enough rambling...enjoy the pics!
If the pictures look pixelated...click on them to see them better.